On behalf of the InnoPower Conference Committee, The Indianapolis Recorder, all of our sponsors, partners, and presenters, we would like to invite you to INNOPOWER 2021 personally! The conference is scheduled for June 14-18, 2021, and will run from 9 am – 2 pm each day. View the Conference Lineup Here
In its third year, the expanded INNOPOWER Minority Business Week (IMBW) will feature five days of virtual programming. The conference convenes entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, educators, investors, workforce development organizations, and community advocates to identify frameworks and action guidelines on how innovation initiatives can accelerate economic development and wealth generation in Black communities in Indiana and Sub-Saharan Africa.
We know COVID has hit Black communities and economies across the world hard. However, we also know that opportunity is not shared equally in Black communities. Our vision is for Indiana to become one of the best places in the nation for African Americans to work or start and grow a business. We believe that education and entrepreneurship are the best routes out of poverty for our state’s Black population. Therefore, we have centered our conference around pillars that will accelerate the closure of this wealth gap.
Five (5) Conference Pillars – Competitiveness, Talent Development, Talent Attraction, Entrepreneurship, and Global affairs.
The 2021 IMBW introduces participants to understand economic development at the regional level and how to compete and win at each level of the game successfully: i.e., education and training, and entrepreneurial startup, existing small business owner, growth-stage business.
HERE ARE FIVE (5) EASY WAYS YOU CAN GET INVOLVED:
BECOME A VIP ATTENDEE: HERE.
VIP Appreciation Events:
- Please use our VIP REGISTRATION LINK to attend the virtual PLAYER NETWORKING NFL Alumni Networking Event on Monday, June 14 at 2:30p EST. (see attachment) the link also gives you VIP access throughout the conference.
- You are invited to Indianapolis Recorder & Innopower Shining Star Awards & VIP Reception on June 12, 2021, from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Please VIP RSVP HERE by June 10, 2021. Note that this is an in-person reception.
- STAY UP-TO-DATE ON ALL THINGS IMBW: After you Officially Register for the event, join the online conversation at LinkedIn. Be the first to know about all things IMBW, including opportunities to win subscriptions and gifts from our sponsors!
- TELL SOMEBODY: Share the conference with your networks and encourage attendance by sharing your participation. Use our ready-made toolkit HERE
- SUPPORT THE 4TH OLDEST BLACK NEWSPAPER IN THE U.S.: For over 125 years, The Indianapolis Recorder has kept OUR stories, OUR challenges, OUR successes alive and relevant. Support their impact and subscribe today! Subscribe HERE.
Supporting partners for InnoPower Minority Business Week include (Logos)
JP Morgan Chase, Eleven Fifty Academy, The Recorder Media Group, Minority Enterprise Institute, IVYSecondMuse, The Mind Trust, NFL Alumni, Indiana Economic Development Corporation, Indy Chamber, SalesForce, Player Networking Event, PNC Bank, Bose McKinley Law Firm, Butler University Old National Bank Center for Business Excellence, Old National Bank, National Black MBA Association Indianapolis Chapter
Thank you for Investing your time and expertise with our audience and community.
O: 317.924.5143 | F: 317.921.6653