Frankfort, IN — In response to the change in status for COVID reporting to Orange for Boone, Clinton and Hamilton Counties, The Farmers Bank will allow limited lobby access at all locations beginning Thursday, January 28, 2021. We will continue our extended drive-thru hours from 8 am – 6 pm Monday – Friday and 9 am – 12 pm Saturday at our Frankfort and Lebanon Offices. All Farmers Bank lobbies will be open normal business hours with the exception of our Wesley Manor office which will remain closed until further notice.
To ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees, we will be implementing the following safety precautions:
• You will be greeted at the door by a bank employee to assist with any questions and check you in for your appointment or transaction using a 6 question health screening process.
• We will need for customers to temporarily remove hats, sunglasses, and face coverings for identification purposes before entering the lobby or using drive-thru services. If you are uncomfortable with this, please continue to use our electronic banking options.
• Our employee will disinfect the customer side of our teller windows prior to allowing the next customer to advance toward the window.
• Our check writing stand contents have been moved off the lobby floor. Tickets and brochures will be available at the teller window.
• Please make an appointment for new accounts, loan needs and investment & trust services. This will help us manage the number of people within our buildings.
• We will hand you an ink pen that will be yours to keep if you should need one.
• There will be a Stop Sign on the door with customer instructions for entering. Please review and be comfortable with them prior to entering.
• There will be floor markers for our customers to advance to the teller line and maintain the recommended 6’ social distance space.
• All restrooms are closed to the public at this time.
To allow for safe social distancing, we will have a maximum number of customers that will be allowed into the lobby at one time. This number will vary based on location. The Frankfort branch lobby will allow a maximum of 10 customers at a time. All customers will be required to enter and exit through the Walnut Street entrance. The Clinton Street entrance will be closed.
To protect you and our employees, if your transaction can be performed via the drive-thru or online, we encourage you to do so. The Farmers Bank offers a full suite of electronic banking products. You’ll find our online banking system and mobile banking app fast, convenient, and easy to use. You can pay your bills, check your balances, deposit checks, view your transaction history, transfer money between accounts, and locate our ATMs all from the comfort and safety of your home. If you have questions or need assistance using any of our online or mobile banking products, please contact your local branch during normal business hours.
“The Farmers Bank stands committed to continue to assist customers while providing a safe environment for our customers, employees, and community. Thank you in advance for adhering to the health and safety precautions above. We very much appreciate your help with keeping all of us safe and healthy.” said Karen F. Gregerson, President and CEO.
We will continue sharing updates as we have them. Thank you so much for your understanding, and we hope to see you soon.
The Farmers Bank is a $700 million asset organization chartered in 1876 with headquarters in Frankfort, IN. The Farmers Bank is locally owned and operated with 10 banking offices located in Central Indiana providing retail, business, investment & trust services, mortgage, and electronic banking services. Additional information can be found at www.thefarmersbank.com. Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender.