Website The Children's TherAplay Foundation
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
TITLE: Marketing & Communications Coordinator
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Salary
WORK SCHEDULE: 40 Hours per Week
REPORTS TO: Development Manager
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will create compelling marketing campaigns to positively promote the stories of The Children’s TherAplay Foundation, Inc. to the community. This role will ensure successful implementation of our marketing and communication plan to advance our mission through various campaigns, events, and PR initiatives.
Communications & Public Relations
- Coordinate day-to-day execution of marketing, communications, and public relations efforts.
- Work with the Executive Director and the Development Team to deliver communications strategy, ensuring alignment with organization’s mission and goals.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns through data and KPIs to identify trends and opportunities to improve.
- Actively engage donors through various communications and messaging, continuously identifying new opportunities for engagement.
Mission & Brand Awareness
- Act as the organization’s brand manager, ensuring all marketing materials, collateral, and internal, and external communications are consistently on brand.
- Design and maintain organizational website content and platform.
- Manage overall production and editing of our multi-channel communication plan including, monthly e-newsletters, social media posts, Kiddo Ambassador storytelling and event-based story telling.
- Ensure necessary promotional material and engaging table activities and information are prepared for our community outreach events.
- Understands The Children’s TherAplay Foundation Inc. mission, values, and goals to develop and deliver campaigns and experiences to reach target market.
Development Team Support
- Work with Development Team to fill in gaps during busy campaign or event periods as needed. Examples of responsibilities in this capacity would include, making signage, information post cards, waiting room signage, etc.
- Sponsorship fulfillment for all events.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, communications, and/or non-profit management combined with non-profit experience.
- One to two years of experience and knowledge in marketing, copywriting, editing and/or public relations and the best practices and procedures within non-profit industry preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Hootsuite, video editing, and Canva preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with multiple Social Media channels and platforms, and CRM software including data analytics and reporting.
- Excitement about the Children’s TherAplay mission with a passion for service.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to create and maintain collaborative relationships within the organization and with external partners.
- Ability to work well under pressure and be adaptable.
- Comfortable communicating with diverse individuals and groups (cultures, social, etc.).
- High level of personal integrity and proven experience in maintaining discretion and confidentiality.
- The following requirements are representative of the competencies required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Business Acumen; Communication; Reasoning & Problem Solving; Building Relationships with Kindness & Empathy; Project Management; Strategic & Creative Thinking; Flexibility/Adaptability
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to operate office equipment, including computers, copiers, and phones.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. Events require physical exertion, including lifting boxes and tubs, and loading and unloading supplies.
Interested candidates please email resume and cover letter to Kathy Pelletier KPelletier@childrenstheraplay.orgExperience Required:
-Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, communications, and/or non-profit management combined with non-profit experience.
-One to two years of experience and knowledge in marketing, copywriting, editing and/or public relations and the best practices and procedures within non-profit industry preferred.
-Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Hootsuite, video editing, and Canva preferred.
-Demonstrated experience with multiple Social Media channels and platforms, and CRM software including data analytics and reporting.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org