Website Teachers Credit Union
We are searching for an experienced Full-Time Universal Banker at our Allisonville Service Center.
Fishers, Indiana 46038
The Universal Banker is responsible for conducting financial transactions in an accurate, timely and professional manner. This role is also responsible for the sales and servicing of all credit union products and services, while focusing on building relationships and expanding TCU’s wallet share. This role is a leader within the Service Center.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
- Proficiently performs the duties and responsibilities of the Universal Representative III.
- Responsible for following established guidelines and procedures while processing new and existing accounts.
- Responsible for problem solving through research, using open-ended questions, and consistent follow up to ensure member satisfaction and assessing risk.
- RBC knowledge and implementation of method to appropriately fact find with members.
- Responsible for overall impact of Service Center member service.
- Responsible for individual performance goals and results as directed by Service Center Management.
- Responsible for providing operational and member service assistance to other Universal team members.
- Multi task to support all branch functions to support office needs.
- Participate in continuing education as assigned.
- Minimizes risk of losses, including cash differences and other controllable losses.
- Complies with the credit union Check Cashing, Cash Control and Transaction Approval Limits policies
- Volunteers for Special Projects Within the Scope of Job Responsibilities.
- Assume leadership role.
- Assumes other miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned for the efficient operation of the service center.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as necessary for the continued growth and advancement of the Credit Union.
- Excellent human relations skills including verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient cash handling skills.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills to be able to be able to problem solve, empathize, and find workable solutions which mutually benefit TCU and its membership.
- Able to work in a fast-pace, diverse and universal environment.
- Able to meet and exceed goals, while working with other business lines.
- Inventive Problem Solver
- Great time management
- Well developed fact-finding skills (probing, supporting, overcoming objections, closing)
- Practical application and general understanding of various computer applications.
- Ability to use LEAR, communication strategy to listen, acknowledge, explore, and respond (LEAR).
- Accountable for the quality of member service rendered, proper documentation of loans and other services, adherence to TCU Sales and Service Expectations.
- Protection of assets and security of the branch and personnel are a basic responsibility.
- Ability to align with TCU Core Values and Strategic Commitments
- Accountable for understanding and applying TCU policies and procedures relating to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA/AML, CIP and OFAC).
- Display a willingness to learn and grow, initiate personal development and participate in TCU and community events.
- Accountable for Performance Management Goals as agreed upon with Supervisor.
- Accountable for understanding and applying government laws and regulations and TCU policies and procedures relating to the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US PATRIOT ACT and OFAC.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification.
2 + years of retail sales and/or equivalent experience.
Knowledge of sales and financial services generally acquired by two or more years of practical experience within a financial institution or related field.
To apply for this job please visit tcu.csod.com.