Mobile Associates (MA) work as a member of a Retail Team of Experts to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. They’re brand ambassadors who build energy and excitement around our products and services. They are passionate about the connected world and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where technology innovations, customer needs, and the Retail experience are continuously evolving. They immerse themselves in significant connections with our customers, and their ability to build new and deepen existing relationships is unmatched across the wireless industry. They continuously work to build expertise in uncovering our customers’ needs and have a passion to educate, demonstrate and recommend device and service solutions. This role is a learning role, where new associates are working with their team and proactively building skills and proficiencies, in preparation for the next level up as a Mobile Expert. As a Mobile Associate, you will be required to successfully complete new employee training.
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team.Experience Required:
• Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting and having fun doing it!
• Competitive drive and proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
• Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing ideas, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
• Effective at balancing customer needs and performance goals.
Minimum Qualifications :
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• High School Diploma or GED
To apply for this job please visit www.t-mobile.com.