Website STAR Financial Bank
If you are searching for an employer that provides you with unlimited career growth and development opportunities, look no further! Learn how STAR Financial Bank strives to be the employer of choice in Indiana and truly defines OneTeam.
The Personal Banker serves as a trusted advisor to our customers by providing consistent and accurate banking transactions while educating customers about STAR’s various financial offerings. The successful candidate effectively performs needs-based interviews with customers looking for opportunities to enhance the customer relationship through the referral and cross-sale of appropriate products and services that will benefit the customer. The Personal Banker provides one point of contact for the customer experience.
As a Personal Banker, essential responsibilities include:
- Process and validate a variety of financial transactions, including accepting and dispensing cash, cashing checks and other instruments, and maintaining accurate records of same.
- Communicate with customers and potential customers to gather information for the evaluation of needs and recommending STAR’s products and services to fit those needs.
- Accept loan, credit card, and other payments.
- Accurately balance and maintain cash drawer.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Initiate new accounts.
- Evaluate and respond timely to customer issues, through direct personal action or referral to proper source.
- Provide customers with account-based information and assist with other services.
- Maintain and update knowledge relating to bank products, services and procedures.
- Adhere to and apply all operational policies and procedures.
- Complete annual compliance training.
- Ability to identify and recommend customer solutions.
- Ability to provide superior customer service.
- Strong attention to detail with accuracy in processing.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform required duties and to keep current on product and service offerings.
- Ability to align with STAR’s Core Values and Brand Behaviors.
- Proficiency in computer skills, including Windows-based systems.
Must complete all certification requirements within first six months of employment.Experience Required:
1 year cash handling experience, customer service or sales experience
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.