Website Peacock Family Chiropractic
We are a family chiropractic office, providing hope and health.
– Front Desk –
– Chiropractic Assistant –
– Patient Care Coordinator –
– Fishers, Indiana –
– Fall 2023 –
When we wake up everyday, we seek to be a place of hope and health for our greater Fishers and Indianapolis community. We love that we get to serve individuals and families of all ages at our holistic family chiropractic office, and see lives transform. Please read a handful of our Peacock Family Chiropractic reviews on google maps to see why we are so passionate about our work. https://goo.gl/maps/fVyAWb13FSBkgf7f8
WHAT WE DO?
We are Peacock Family Chiropractic, a MaxLiving Health Center. We are a local, family, and health-focused chiropractic office. We take care of infants through those in their golden years to help them live their best life! Many patients initially start care because they have neck pain, back pain, or headaches. Yet, as patients grow to understand the value of chiropractic care for overall health and wellness, they often get their families under chiropractic care as well! You see, when we care for their spine and nervous system, patients not only experience aches and pains decreasing, but other areas of their health improve as well like digestion, acid reflux, sleep, immune health, preventing future health concerns, and simply improving their family’s overall health!
Not only are we a local office, but we are connected to over 300 MaxLiving offices across the nation!
Read more about MaxLiving here: https://peacockfamilychiropractic.com/five-essentials.
Tour our office here on our YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/69h6VU06STM
WHO ARE WE?
We are a dynamic team of four, and we strive for excellence. We love to care for each patient, and work hard, as well as have fun as a team. Dr. Kyle, the owner and sole chiropractor of Peacock Family Chiropractic, has not only earned his doctorate in chiropractic, but has also been awarded additional certifications in spinal correction. He opened Peacock Family Chiropractic with his wife, Kelsi in 2014. Kelsi is the office manager, community outreach coordinator, and is x-ray certified. Becky is our new patient liaison, health workshop coordinator, spine care exercise instructor, and x-ray certified as well! We have one more wonderful team member, Grace, yet she is going back to college soon to pursue her culinary dreams! So, we are looking for a new team member to join us! Could that person be you?
We care for hundreds of patients every week at our office and are also very active in the community. We provide health workshops not only for patients, but also for businesses, schools, and churches.
Read more about our team here: https://maxliving.com/chiropractor/us/in/fishers/peacock-family-chiropractic/
Check out our facebook page here: www.facebook.com/PeacockFamilyChiropractic
We are located in Fishers off of 116th & I-69 adjacent to the Super Target! Our address is 11773 Commercial Dr, Fishers, Indiana, 46038.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
SOMEONE WHO VALUES WHAT WE VALUE:
• Choosing Joy
SOMEONE WITH THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
• A genuine love for helping people
• Loves communication and is not wary of confrontation
• Excellent work ethic
• Efficient worker
• Ability to effectively communicate & collaborate with others
• Problem Solver
• Have integrity
• Attitude to continually improve
• Computer – must be knowledgeable with Microsoft Word, Excel, email, typing, texting, the world wide web, and familiar with social media.
WHAT DOES THE POSITION ENTAIL?
Above all, help provide amazing care to our patients.
• Create a welcoming, high energy environment for patients and your team
• Learn all patient names. We know every patient name because we care about every patient.
• Help patients check-in for initial & regular appointments
• Primary role to respond to patient phone calls & texts
• Manage appointment schedule
• Call & confirm new patient appointments
• Reschedule missed patient appointments
• Converse with patients about their health goals
• Create excitement, invite patients & register them for our Health Workshops
• Follow up on patient referral conversations
• Input new patient information
• Verify insurance information on patient’s behalf
• Submit pre-certifications for necessary insurance groups
• Organize office files & records
• Light cleaning to prepare office for patients daily
• Assist with social media patient engagement
• Assist with basic technology support in the office as needed
• Continually act to improve efficiency & effectiveness in existing & new operations
• Above all, provide our patients with an EXCELLENT care experience
• Take steps to improve your own personal health.
• Train with our team to learn & grow
• Train with MaxLiving team leaders to learn & grow.
• Must enjoy lively, high energy environment (our office is not your typical slow, quiet, doctor’s office)
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
Depending on your strengths and interests, there are many opportunities for growth in our office. This is including but not limited to:
• New patient opportunities
• Scheduling luncheons
• Social media presence
• Capturing testimonies
• Video editing and sharing
• Cross Training
SCHEDULE & PAY:
This position is hourly for 30-40 hours a week at $16/hour. Each week the schedule varies slightly. See below.
Regular Patient Care & Training Hours:
Monday 7:30am-12:00 pm & 3:00 – 6:30 pm
(Team Meetings 10:45am-12:00pm)
Tuesday 1:00 – 7:30 pm
(Our Team Trainings 2:00-2:45pm)
(Doctor’s Reports 6:30-7:30pm (Alternating Typically Every other Week with Fellow Team))
Wednesday 7:30 am-11:00 am & 2:00 – 6:30 pm
(MaxLiving Established CA Facebook Webinars: 2:00pm-2:30pm)
Thursday: 1:00 pm – 6:30 pm
(Individual Training Times 2pm-2:45pm)
Friday: 7:30am – 12:00 pm
Doctor’s Reports 10:15am-11:30am
(typically alternating with fellow team member)
Additional hours may be needed that can typically be scheduled before or after the shifts above depending on each week’s training needs, work load, and considering your personal schedule too.
There may be select tasks and projects that can be completed in a work-from-home environment.
• Initial Training: The initial 6-12 weeks will require additional training hours which will be arranged to coordinate with the Trainee & Trainer schedule and may at times substitute for office hours until trainee is proficient.
• Health Workshops: Typically 1 per month. Typically on Monday evenings (You will not be leading the workshops, you will be assisting Dr. Kyle or Kelsi). We will always let you know 6+ weeks in advance which workshops we’ll need your help at and which ones are optional for you to help or attend.
• Occasional weekend local health expos (1x/quarter, ~ 4 hours/expo, with optional additional hours for additional income)
• Occasional weekend travel for training seminars, personal growth & development (Typically a Thursday early AM – Saturday late PM, 2-3 times a year and they’re SUPER awesome, around the nation, & travel expenses paid for!)
• Non-Office Hour Work Schedule: Employees may arrange additional working hours that are outside of patient care hours as needed in order to fulfill all the responsibilities he/she has. Those times are flexible to coordinate around the employee’s personal schedule. There may be select tasks and projects that can be completed in a work-from-home environment.
Earned after a period of employment: paid holidays, paid vacation and sick leave, bonus opportunities, bereavement leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, and IRA benefit. Though we don’t offer traditional health insurance, we offer $100/month towards health expenses as well as chiropractic care for you, your spouse and children (if applicable), and wholesale pricing on vitamins and supplements. Increases in pay and benefits may be earned as length of employment increases and excellence in work performance increases.
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1.) Submit your Resume! Send to email@example.com
Step 2.) If we like your resume, we’ll ask you to:
Part A.) Create a 2 – 3 minute video of who you are, what you are passionate about, why you’d like to join our team, and what you think you can bring to the table.
Part B.) Take a free disc profile test here: https://www.123test.com/disc-personality-test.
We look forward to hearing from you!Experience Required:
High School Diploma
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org