· Sell new Chamber memberships.
· Sell sponsorship opportunities.
· Support in retaining existing members.
· Generate leads, source referrals, research and identify business prospects (including defined key industry, community, and market segments) and maintain extensive sales pipeline.
· Attend OneZone events such as morning, lunches, and after-hours programming.
· Maintain prospect in OneZone membership database, including contacts and activity.
· Learn and maintain knowledge of organization programs, services, initiatives and activities.
· Work with president on board member leads and prepare/update monthly prospect list.
· Participate and/or Lead Member Orientation, as needed.
· Represent organization at ribbon cuttings and other events, as needed.
· Support president in meeting individual and team goals.
· Work with other staff in team-oriented environment.
· Perform other duties as assigned.Experience Required:
• Ability to build and manage relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to reach or surpass goals
• Knowledge or commitment to learning about our region
• Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills and interpersonal communication skills.
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation to maximize potential of the position and strategic plan.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with ability to learn proprietary membership database, e-newsletter software, social media.
• Bachelor’s degree and sales experience preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org