Website Humane Society for Hamilton County
Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for coordinating all marketing communication in support of events, fundraisers, and campaigns. Additionally, the Marketing Communications Manager has demonstrated experience in the following:
- Writes, edits, designs, reviews, coordinates and implements a wide range of communications for social media, eblasts and print formats to support and promote defined marketing strategies, fundraising and events.
- Experience in graphic design and responsible for designing creative materials.
- Optimizes content based on HSHC marketing strategy with compelling headlines.
- Manages and oversees all email marketing and social media content.
- Tracks content performance across multiple channels, reporting and communicating key learnings to ensure it is in accordance with HSHC marketing standards.
- Stays up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Creates a regular publishing schedule and promotes content through social advertising.
- Understands and communicates technical subjects in a clear, concise and engaging manner.
- Conceives, drafts, proofreads and edits written materials quickly.
- Responsible for coordinating with other departments within the shelter to develop graphic design and social media needs, obtain approvals and execute in a timely manner.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with internal employees to ensure prompt, complete and time sensitive responses to requests for information.
- Manages multiple projects effectively and meets tight deadlines.
• Must have experience in social media marketing practices.
• Be highly proficient using a computer including experience using WordPress, MAC with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, email, and entering/searching for information in data management software such as PetPoint, Excel, or another equivalent database.
• Experience in developing email marketing and social media strategies.
• Knowledge of campaign URLs, Google analytics and Facebook analytics.
• Ability to develop the right voice for each digital platform.
• Understanding of graphic design principles.
• Ability to measure the success of a campaign.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business or related field.
• Canva, website design and photography experience a plus.
• Be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. without health risk.
• Be able to perform physical activity (bend/stand/lift) for 8-10 hours a day.
• Be a self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills and initiative.
• Be able to multitask, problem-solve and prioritize appropriately.
• Be an excellent communicator—both written and verbal.
• Be comfortable navigating difficult and stressful situations that may require conflict resolution between employees and/or customers.
• Be able to pivot and react quickly to the unplanned challenges that often occur in our world each day.
• Be flexible to work some nights and weekends.
• Thrive in a fast-paced work environment where you are surrounded by the distractions of animal sounds, smells, and their respective allergens.
To apply for this job email your details to DirectorofMarketing@hamiltonhumane.com