Director of Member RelationsExperience Required:
We are actively seeking a Director of Member Relations to join our highly energetic, results driven, collaborative team. Our team collectively and individually embodies our Core Values of:
• It’s All About You, Our Members
• Contagious Energy with a Positive Attitude
• Deliver Remarkable Experiences
• Be a Trailblazer
In the role of Director of Member Relations, you will report to our President & CEO and will play a key role in Membership. Our Core Values will come to life by showcasing members, events, programs, services, and information through various channels:
• Sell New Chamber memberships.
• Sell sponsorship opportunities.
• Support in retaining existing members.
• Attend OneZone events such as morning, lunches, and after-hours programming.
• Maintain prospect in OneZone membership database, including contacts and activity.
• Learn and maintain knowledge of organization programs, services, initiatives and activities.
• Work with president on board member leads and prepare/update monthly prospect list.
• Participate and/or Lead Member Orientation, as needed.
• Represent organization at ribbon cuttings and other events, as needed.
• Support president in meeting individual and team goals.
• Work with other staff in team-oriented environment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
We believe a successful Vice President of Member & Investor Relations will not only be creative, but also very organized and possess the following:
• Ability to build and manage relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to reach or surpass goals
• Knowledge or commitment to learning about our region
• Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills and interpersonal communication skills.
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation to maximize potential of the position and strategic plan.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with ability to learn proprietary membership database, e-newsletter software, social media.
• Bachelor’s degree and sales experience preferred.
This is a full‐time position that offers competitive pay, benefits, and behind the scenes access to some of the greatest companies in all of Indiana. If you have contagious energy, a positive attitude, and a desire to be an active participant in our thriving business community, we ask that you submit your resume and to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate, confidential consideration. We can’t wait to speak with you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com