CARMEL, Ind. (June 25, 2020) – Carmel-based Reveal Risk recently formed an advisory board comprised of eight uniquely qualified and experienced board members with significant experience in cybersecurity, IT, privacy, HR, legal, sales, marketing, and communications. Reveal Risk will leverage the advisory board’s knowledge, talent, and strategic direction to grow its footprint in solving organizations’ cybersecurity challenges for clients they serve.
Advisory board members include:
• Chad Boeckmann, CEO at TrustMAPP
• Brad Claretto, former Eli Lilly executive focused on change management, Lean Six Sigma, and process improvement
• Shelley Jackson, Partner at Krieg DeVault LLP
• Jason Lish, Chief Security, Privacy, and Data Officer for Advisor Group
• Mike Meadows, former Vice President and Chief Technology Officer at Eli Lilly, Executive Consultant at MRMeadows Services, and Executive in Residence at TechPoint
• Matt Mindrim, Vice President of Marketing and Communications at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
• Bob Nist, Vice President of Human Resources Technology at Rockwell Automation
• John Quinn, experienced sales and channel leader in IT networking, business development and cybersecurity
“Our announcement today reflects our desire to bring deep and cross-functional perspectives to the risks and challenges that companies are facing on cybersecurity,” said Reveal Risk CEO and Co-founder Aaron Pritz. “We are pleased and humbled to welcome this diversely talented group to our advisory board and look forward to growing and evolving with their unique perspectives and acumen.”
Reveal Risk serves clients throughout Indiana and the Midwest and nationally. “We help our clients build their BEST (Business Enabling, Strategic, and Thorough) cybersecurity programs in a complex and dynamically changing digital world,” said Reveal Risk CTO/CIO and Co-founder Tim Sewell. “Our vision is to create a safer, more productive digital society by solving cybersecurity challenges at all levels of organizations, and our advisory board will help us maximize our impact by serving as strategic partners.”
About Reveal Risk
Established with the belief companies must reveal their actual risks, threats, impacts, and current controls to make smart information security and privacy program investments, Reveal Risk provides a highly experienced and focused team with deep cybersecurity experience at an exceptional value. Reveal Risk serves clients in healthcare, financial services, pharma/biotech, retail, technology, and manufacturing industries in addition to non-profits and government entities.
To learn more about Reveal Risk and how they can reduce your company risk and enable cybersecurity and privacy solutions, visit www.revealrisk.com or email them at email@example.com