Medi-Weightloss® is a clinically proven and physician-supervised weight loss program that is safe and effective. Our comprehensive program is designed by experts in the fields of medicine, public health, nutrition, and fitness. Our medical staff prescribes weight loss plans customized for each patient’s specific goals, current condition, medical history, and food and exercise preferences.
Medi-Weightloss is committed to helping Hoosiers lead healthier lives. We provide the support, education, tools, and accountability needed to reach and maintain your target weight. Contact us to learn how you can lose weight safely and keep it off!
14350 Mundy Drive, Suite 500
Noblesville, IN 46060
Do you want to move into more peace and purpose at work?
I can show you how!
I developed my Purpose to Position program based helping you develop awareness of your top gifts, establish your career brand and walk out your a custom strategy – you go from clueless to a full understanding of your most energizing skills – you become aware of your areas of genius!
I specialize in helping:
• Professionals over 40 looking to pivot to a brand new field
• Return to work parents with a corporate background that want to re-enter the workplace
• Academic/Education professionals looking to transition to the corporate world
• Professionals who have done the same thing their entire career and have no clue what to do next
• Immigrant professionals who are smart and driven but need help with effectively communicating their value
I am also a teacher at heart and love to share my knowledge – especially when it comes to topics associated with a better quality of work and life! I would love to come speak for your group or organization! My presentation topics include:
🌟 How to find Purpose In Your Career
🌟 How To Select Companies Where You Will Thrive
🌟Building Confidence for the Job Search
🌟How to Build a Targeted Career Strategy (instead of just doing a general job search)
🌟How to Make Your Individual Accomplishments Stand Out at Work
🌟Purpose in Careers: Youth Editions
You can contact me at email@example.com or by calling (317) 360-5992
As a fellow Chamber member, I would like to personally ask for your help with our 8th annual Cocktails for Caddies fundraiser!
As you may know, Prairie View Golf Club has a youth caddie program that exists with the intention of helping outstanding high school students of limited financial means earn the life-changing Evans Scholarship, a 4-year, full tuition and housing scholarship to either Purdue or IU. We’re proud to announce that with the addition of 3 recipients in February, we now have 16 Evans Scholarship winners in the past seven years, representing almost $2 million in financial aid. None of this happens without support from you and other like-minded folks!
Here are a few ways you can help us:
- Virtually bid on items between April 11th-16th. You can click here to preview auction items such as golf packages, jewelry, assorted golf equipment, liquor and wine gift baskets, and so much more.
- We would love to include an item or package from you, perhaps a gift certificate or other goods/services donation. If you have a fundraiser of your own, we’d be happy to reciprocate by donating a foursome of golf to your cause. Please contact Lisa at LMorrissett@cohoatandoneal.com to make arrangements.
- Use this opportunity to simultaneously help us as well as your favorite local restaurants. Many of our favorite local restaurants typically contribute to Cocktails for Caddies but have been hit especially hard these past two years. We are kindly asking you to consider purchasing a gift certificate from your favorite local restaurant and donating it to the auction. Please contact Lisa at the above email address to make arrangements.
With your participation, you’ll be shopping, eating, and giving local AND giving kids the opportunity to earn a life-changing Evans Scholarship. Win, win, win!
Thank you for considering helping us #SendCaddiesToCollege
The Indianapolis Colts are joining forces with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Indiana as we call on our fellow OneZone members, corporate partners, local businesses, and friends to get in the game for our community’s kids!
Getting in the game is simple – your company sponsors a team and employees play to empower the potential of kids this summer!
Pick your play:
- Trivia on June 7 from 6-8pm (8-10 players per team)
- Topgolf on June 9, 2-5pm (6 players per team)
The best part? Just for getting out there to play for kids – you and your company can say they helped pair 50 more Bigs and Littles – which can have a life-changing impact. This event has a limited number of spots to fill, and they are going fast – deadline May 9 for sponsorship advertising and recognition.